Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Only Income Displayed in Bills & Income Tab

Tomthompson
Tomthompson Member ✭✭
When I select "Bills and Income" only "Income income is displayed - not "Bills & Income". Help?

Best Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020 Accepted Answer
    @Tomthompson - It sounds to me like you are wanting to see the Calendar View or Stack View of the Bills and Income screen.  You can select the view you want from the drop-down menu at the top left corner of the the Bills & Income screen.
    Also, if you are only seeing bills or only seeing income, you might want to consider Combining Bills, Income and Transfers:  Gear icon at the top right of the Bills & Income screen > click on Combine Bills, Income and Transfers.
    Does any of this help you get the view you want to see?
    (QW Premier Subscription: R32.12 on Windows 10)

Answers

• Tomthompson
    Tomthompson Member ✭✭
    NOVICE HERE. Pls have patience & I'll try hard to help you help me. For background - I was using QW 2015 and a crash necessitated repl of mother board and I picked up copy of "Quicken Deluxe from Wal-Mart. My 2015 Quicken displayed a screen with all my Bills and Income arranged in date order, but I don't seem able to view such a screen on this version. I'm using Windows 10. Does any o that help?
  • Tomthompson
    Tomthompson Member ✭✭
    Franx.... Did you get my comment answering you msg?
  • Tomthompson
    Tomthompson Member ✭✭
    Franx,
    I'm going to have to spend some time looking this thing over a bit more. I did what you suggested, but that doesn't give me quite what I wanted. It displays the bills and income in list format and I was looking for a screen like I get when I open the 'bills and income' tab and it displays the 'Bills and Income' in nice little rectangular boxes that resemble what I had in 2015 and what I get here except here shows only 'Income' without the 'Bills'
    I appreciate your help, but I'm just not up to speed and don't know enough to ask the right questions! What do think of me getting a copy of 2015 and install that in place of this version. Would that give me my old program version and bring my data into line? I tried to find a 2015 version - if you think this is feasible, where would one? Thanks for the help - really appreciate it.
    Tom....
  • Boatnmaniac
    edited November 2020 Accepted Answer
    @Tomthompson - It sounds to me like you are wanting to see the Calendar View or Stack View of the Bills and Income screen.  You can select the view you want from the drop-down menu at the top left corner of the the Bills & Income screen.
    Also, if you are only seeing bills or only seeing income, you might want to consider Combining Bills, Income and Transfers:  Gear icon at the top right of the Bills & Income screen > click on Combine Bills, Income and Transfers.
    Does any of this help you get the view you want to see?
  • Tomthompson
    Tomthompson Member ✭✭
    Boatmaniac,
    You did it!!!! I had to play to get that gear, but then it all worked like a charm!!! I'm sure if I had the words to ask a simple question, Frankx coould have given me a simple answer. Y'all work like a team....
    Thanks So Much
    Tom
  • Boatnmaniac
    I'm glad to hear it worked for you, @Tomthompson .  Yes, I'm sure @Frankx could have answered this for you as well.  The thing about these types of forums is that it can sometimes be difficult to clearly communicate and to clearly understand exactly what the issue or question is.  People who post here bring a wide variety of knowledge and skill sets to the table and they bring different interpretations and understandings into the mix.  Eventually, someone hits the nail on the head.  It's a good process when everyone works together as a team.  Have a great day!