Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

I am having issues with downloading Capital One account for months

I am having issues with downloading Capital One account for months. It keeps telling me that I have to link my accounts. I get a message from Capital One that it is linked, but I always receive an error at the very last step.

Answers

• Hello @tbaker16

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is odd that you've been having the issue for multiple months. I believe this sounds like it happens while you try connecting the accounts. What error do you exactly get when trying to connect? That'll give us a bit more information to understand the issue. 

Could you also let me know which version of Quicken you're running. You can double check by going across the top to help > about quicken. You'll see the build on the left which will let us know the version.

Once you get a chance let us know some more details and we'll see what we can try.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.