Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)

Updating 1 account using CTRL-ALT-U

I am in the register under Financial Institution A, Using the Tool Bar (Gear) I choose Update or just press CTRL-ALT-U, the dialog box appears and starts, then prompts for Financial Institution B to enter username/password, (which fails) then Financial Institution C for username/password (Which Also Fails). I hit cancel and it appears then Financial Institution A updates. Why when Financial Institution B&C and NOT setup for online does it keep prompting me? Account List shows NO for downloads, I also on both B&C, right click, edit, Online Services are off. I am on the latest version, patched and updated.

Answers

• Quicken AnjaQuicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @mperkins328,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Do you recall when this issue started? Has this behavior always occurred or did this recently start happening?

Also, if you don't mind, would you be able to provide a screenshot of the prompt you are receiving? If needed, please review this Community FAQ on how to attach a screenshot to your response. However, if you are not given the option to add attachments, you can also try dragging and dropping the image to your response.

Please, check back and let us know!
    -Quicken Anja