Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Unable to download Credit Card data since 11/30/20

I've discovered that I'm unable to download credit card information since 11/30/20 which includes American Express, Bank of America, and Chase.

As suggested by AMEX, I disabled the accounts and then re-enabled the account. I was still unable to download charges since 11/30/20.

I recently had the same type of issue with sending checks through Quicken and discovered that I could not send checks after 10/31/20. Per your tech support team, there was a "web-ex" link issue (Ticket ID":"8118634).

Question...
- Why am I unable to download credit card charges?
- Will the currently scheduled credit payments actually pay? I need an answer to this question so that I know if I need to make payments via credit card website and avoid late fees.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @ChrisD

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

Also, please Choose the Tools menu in the upper left then select Account List. Click Edit next to your account, then choose the Online Services tab at the top and provide the connection type being used.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • ChrisD
    ChrisD Member
    I believe I've figured out what's happening. I was checking the online balance of my AMEX accounts comparing to what's in Quicken. After looking closer, it appears the and determined there's a lot of transactions reflected as pending. Once they become true transactions, then they'll be downloaded.

Thank for getting back with me! Christine