Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Quicken Apple App

I keep having a problem with the Quicken Apple App not updating. Then out of the blue it will update, right now my last entry on the mobile side is toward the end of October. I have tried uninstalling the app and re-installing it, I have tried logging out and back in.

I noticed this started happing with one of the Quicken updates a while back after it quit asking me if I wanted to sync when I would go to close Quicken on my Windows machine.

Not sure if this is the place or not, but have also had a problem on my Windows machine with my Citi bank account not wanting to update for about the last two weeks.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @MMD

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community although I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you haven't done so already I would start by resetting the cloud.

RESET THE CLOUD DATA THROUGH THE DESKTOP PROGRAM

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID, Mobile & Alerts.
    2. Click Reset your cloud data.
    At any point did you receive any errors with your Citi Bank account? If not, do you receive any errors after completing this reset?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~