Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Quicken Bill Manager - Bill Availability & Same recurring Payment Amount & Capital One

HI, three questions:
1. When are bills generally available on Quicken Bill Manager for payment. Quicken says Awaiting next bill but on Biller website it is available. However I cannot make a payment since its not on Bill Manager. Is there a time delay when it appears in Quicken? What is time delay?
2. When will you have the functionality to set up Recurring/Repeating payments for the same amount through Quicken Bill Manager?
3. When will Capital One Credit card connectivity be available through Quicken Bill Manager.
Thank you.
Mark

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    edited December 2020
    Hello @markdg10

Thank you for the response and the feedback regarding the new bill manager, although I apologize for any confusion or frustration you have experienced. 

The time an amount takes to sync to Quicken depends on the biller and varies. You will need to wait until your biller has an amount due to update and see the amount due in Quicken.

If you feel that you should be seeing an amount for a biller displayed, I would take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

Recurring scheduled payments are still in the works.  We know this is a big concern to users, and we're working on this feature so we can get this to you as quickly as possible. However, I do not have an ETA.

In regards to Capital One, I would take a moment to review the information available here.

I hope this helps to clarify!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • fw6322
    fw6322 Windows Beta Beta
    edited December 2020

Answer to question one for me it can take from about 12 hours to 4 days.  The biller Xcel Energy takes 4 days consistently after posting on their web page. Get E-mail from Quicken that there is a new bill for Xcel Energy shortly after the web site was updated with the new amount.  It doesn’t make any since!!!

• chadwpalm75
    chadwpalm75 Member ✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Regarding item 3, this issue has been going on for over a year and a half.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7855126/ongoing-12-15-19-11-16-20-users-unable-to-add-capital-one-ebills-online-billers

[Removed-Speculation/Inaccurate]