Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

TDAmeritrade no longer downloads transactions

I've gone into the Online Services tab of the account and deactivated and then reactivated the transaction download. It says that the account is set up for transaction download. But when I go to the ledger page, there is no update transactions button. And no downloaded transactions. At one point a message popped up saying the last download was 12/4. But this isn't true. I have had to add October, November, and December transactions manually. How do I fix this so the download works correctly?

Answers

• Ross Jones
    Ross Jones Member ✭✭
    Also another problem. After having Quicken up for a while I suddenly get a popup that says I cannot transfer money into a read-only account. I'm not trying to transfer anything anywhere when this happens. I click on close and it pops right up again> The only way to get rid of it is to use task manager to shut down quicken. Then when I start Quicken again, after a while, it happens again. How do I get rid of this?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @Ross Jones

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using. 

Are you able to capture a screenshot of the error message? You may drag the screenshot to the comment box on the Community to share the image.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Ross Jones
    Ross Jones Member ✭✭
    edited December 2020
    there is no error message. When I do online updates it says waiting just like all of the others; Then the others finish and the window closes without TD Ameritrade ever updating. [removed-disruptive]