Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Merrill Lynch & Quicken for Windows 2020R30.14

I keep having issues with keeping Quicken & Merrill Lynch in synch. They vary from 'Quicken and ML have different amounts' to 'this stock has been renamed' but these changes are not reflected when I look at ML online.

Thought about deleting and then re-downloading but Quicken qanrs me transfers to por from the account will be lost, etc.

Any suggestions on how to bring these inline?

Thanks,

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @jbmorris

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

Please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release that you are currently running.

I would recommend deactivating all of the Merril Lynch accounts. The steps to deactivate are available at the link below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/deactivate-online-banking-services-quicken-account

I would then reactivate the accounts using the steps below. This process acts as if a new account will be created however this will not create a new account but give the option to link all of the accounts at once.

• At the top of the Account Bar, click the + (plus sign) button.
    • Search for Merrill Lynch
    • Enter Credentials for Merrill Lynch
    • Choose LINK on the screen displayed after Quicken finds the available accounts at the financial institution and carefully link to your existing Quicken account(s).

Please let us know how it goes!

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @jbmorris

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

Please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release that you are currently running.

I would recommend deactivating all of the Merril Lynch accounts. The steps to deactivate are available at the link below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/deactivate-online-banking-services-quicken-account

I would then reactivate the accounts using the steps below. This process acts as if a new account will be created however this will not create a new account but give the option to link all of the accounts at once.

• At the top of the Account Bar, click the + (plus sign) button.
    • Search for Merrill Lynch
    • Enter Credentials for Merrill Lynch
    • Choose LINK on the screen displayed after Quicken finds the available accounts at the financial institution and carefully link to your existing Quicken account(s).

Please let us know how it goes!

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • jbmorris
    jbmorris Member ✭✭
    Set this up yesterday. Did the 'simple' investment update setup this time and will keep you posted.
    Thanks!