Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

I am getting an email message that says my Quicken membership is about to expire and a link to ren

I am getting an email message saying my Quicken membership is about to expire and a link to renew my plan is provided. Is this the real deal or will I have a problem if I use the link?

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @chall,

It could be the real thing, but you don't need to click the link to find out what the status of your subscription actually is.

From within Quicken, go to "Help" > "My Quicken Account" > in the section titled "Quicken" you will see an "Active Until" date.  And if it does indicate that it will expire soon, you can also renew from this page as well.

Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R29.20 - Build 27.1.29.20  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @chall,

It could be the real thing, but you don't need to click the link to find out what the status of your subscription actually is.

From within Quicken, go to "Help" > "My Quicken Account" > in the section titled "Quicken" you will see an "Active Until" date.  And if it does indicate that it will expire soon, you can also renew from this page as well.

Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R29.20 - Build 27.1.29.20  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -