Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

No Auto Reconcile Dialog Box

How come I don't get the auto reconcile dialog box on credit card? I follow the instructions and it reconciles the account without showing the box to set up auto reconcile.

Windows 10 Pro. Quicken Deluxe R30.14

Best Answer

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    You may have turned it off inadvertently at one time. See if this helps...The "Reconcile using online balance" setting needs to be disabled/unchecked under Account>Edit>Online Services. The next time you reconcile, the account will trigger "use paper or online balance?". You can then  re-select the option.
    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Pro version 20H2

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @rwmol,

The Auto Reconcile function only works for bank accounts where you have transaction download activated.  It does not work with credit card accounts.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R29.20 - Build 27.1.29.20  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    You may have turned it off inadvertently at one time. See if this helps...The "Reconcile using online balance" setting needs to be disabled/unchecked under Account>Edit>Online Services. The next time you reconcile, the account will trigger "use paper or online balance?". You can then  re-select the option.
    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Pro version 20H2
  • rwmol
    rwmol Member ✭✭
    GeoffG, Thanks. This should be what I was looking for. I'll get back.