Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

How to accept multiple transactions from the same Payee at one time that use the same category

After downloading all the transactions for the different accounts I tend to sort by Payee so I can accept all transactions from one Payee. So it would be very helpful if I could accept all at the same time. Example, highlight all from McDonalds, since they all will be for Fast Food Dining I could accept with one click instead of accepting each transaction individually. If you have allot seems time consuming and should be simple enough to just except all at one time.
I attached a snapshot of Payee's grouped together for reference.
5 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Hello @djkrump

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that this feature isn't currently offered.

I have changed your post to an Idea thread to add the ability to accept multiple transactions by payee.

Be sure to navigate to the top of this post and click the up arrow to add your vote!

Ideas are reviewed by our development team to see what people would like to be available in the future.

Thank you,

-Quicken Francisco