Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Here we go again and again and again and again Chase does not DL all transactions

checkman99
checkman99 Member ✭✭
WOW am I tired of this happening, in every single version/update (been using Quicken for at least a dozen years) of Quicken it intermittently does not download some Chase checking/credit card transactions. I HAVE to go through EACH transaction every time I DL.Quicken will just will not download every transaction... So frustrating.

[Edited-Rant/Disruptive]

Answers

• checkman99
    checkman99 Member ✭✭
    I DL manual .qif, Quicken says it imports 14 items. Still does not show any new transactions. Did this twice nothing (although it does always show the online balance properly). I had to exit quicken and open it again and the transactions showed up. I should not have keep futzing (sp.) with Quicken to make it work like it supposed to! So frustrating.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @checkman99

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing missing transactions.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please navigate to Help > About Quicken and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

Lastly, please Choose the Tools menu in the upper left then select Account List. Click Edit next to your account, then choose the Online Services tab at the top and provide the connection type being used.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • eo4
    eo4 Member
    edited December 2020
    I have the same problem with Mac subscription. Does not seem to be a problem with [removed - no soliciting]. Similarly Bills show up much earlier in [removed] than in Quicken.
  • checkman99
    checkman99 Member ✭✭
    edited December 2020
    It downloaded the latest version automatically. Also, throughout the years I have tried each connection type back and forth back and forth....Importing..connection types..re-adding accounts, fixing the db.. You name it I’ve done it. Still never works the way it’s supposed to.

[removed - no soliciting]
  • SeaView
    SeaView Member
    I think I am also having this problem. I have a number of Chase accounts and the download manager shows them as successful, but the last update was 10/17. I am able to download from Schwab and Wells Fargo. American Express is also having problem. I tried to disconnect and reconnect, but that did not work for either.

Version 6.0.3 (Build 600.37136.100)
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
  • checkman99
    checkman99 Member ✭✭
    Thanks Squirrel! Love that name... I have done what the other thread suggests many times throughout the years. As usual it fixes the problem right then and after a while Quicken goes back to it's evil ways. I've completely re-created everything at least 3 times and I still have to compare each transaction every time I DL weather I import or try the different type connections.... Another thing it does not like are the credit card payments, sometime I see them sometimes I don't. My frustration level is through the roof!