error when syncing/closing Quicken

When I exit Quicken, I get an error (just started recently) That I have scheduled transactions that contain transfers from or to an account that does not yet support transactions on the cloud or is not configured to be synced. I can not figure out how to find/solve this problem.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Hello @Frankie Raney

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is quite odd I'm wondering do you use the mobile/web application? If so one thing we can attempt here is to try resetting the mobile/web cloud to see if that might clean up the errors. 

In the top left select edit > Preferences  > Mobile and web > reset your cloud data. 

Once you've done this try closing Quicken again and seeing if we're getting this error again. If we are let us know and we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Hello @Frankie Raney

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is quite odd I'm wondering do you use the mobile/web application? If so one thing we can attempt here is to try resetting the mobile/web cloud to see if that might clean up the errors. 

In the top left select edit > Preferences  > Mobile and web > reset your cloud data. 

Once you've done this try closing Quicken again and seeing if we're getting this error again. If we are let us know and we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• phonejill
    phonejill Member ✭✭
    Hello @"Quicken Francisco" - I don't know if @"Frankie Raney" ever saw your help, but I'm having the same issue and so found this post.
    I've tried the steps you recommended to "reset your cloud data".
    Immediately after the removal process completed (but before a sync began) I once again received the same error ("You have scheduled transactions that contain transfers from or to an account that does not yet support transactions on the cloud or is not configured to be synced...").

Eventually I saw "Cloud data has been reset successfully. Please make sure that you log out and log back in to your Quicken Mobile and Web apps."
    - I really never use those apps, but I did log in to:
    --- the mobile app (twice, because it insisted). That seemed ok other than it was complaining that I needed to log in to my Chase credit card accounts. I did, with confirmed credentials, and it never successfully logged in to Chase (though it did display the current current balance due there!). I keep getting a "Login Error" even after verifying correct credentials - Don't know if this is related to the original issue.
    --- Quicken for the Web - maybe for the first time. Saw similar data and lack of success with getting my Chase cc transactions synced.

Now that I'm poking around a bit in here, I see that I actually **enabled very few Accounts for Sync to the Web/mobile app (for security concerns)**. It's likely that it's one of those non-synced accounts that the warning is about.

It would be super helpful if Quicken actually IDENTIFIED the troublesome accounts/ transactions! This warning is not actionable.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @phonejill

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community although, I apologize that you haven't received a response.

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post it back with the year and version of Quicken, you are currently running.

In regards to the error message:

"You have scheduled transactions that contain transfers from or to an account that does not yet support transactions on the cloud or is not configured to be synced..

If you look at your scheduled transactions, what type of transfers do you have scheduled? Do you have any transferred scheduled to a Loan, Retirement/Brokerage, account, or an account in a foreign currency?

As for your sign-in issues with the mobile app, can you please provide the exact error message that you are receiving when attempting to connect?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~