Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

No Transactions Downloading from BofA [edited]

lmbeck65
lmbeck65 Member ✭✭
Here we are again, unable to download transactions from BofA since the pre Thanksgiving debacle, call tech support and get told different stories, if you care to help I am on R30.14, call tonight got my accounts linked but still no transactions and no error codes. If it isn't fixed I am done with Quicken and will go to [removed - no soliciting] as they seem interested in helping customers and they can import my Quicken file making it painless

Answers

• Frank M
    Frank M Member ✭✭
    Same problem. Only online option presented on quicken is to deactivate
  • lmbeck65
    lmbeck65 Member ✭✭
    Anyone care to help, still not solution on my 3rd call to support and no solution
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a couple of different financial institutions to try in Quicken for Windows.
    There is "Bank of America-All Other States", which supports Direct Connect if you're lucky enough to have that with B of A. This FI also supports Express Web Connect.
    There is also "Bank of America - Quicken", which supports only EWC.
    If you're having trouble with one of these, try the other one.
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
  • BK
    BK Member ✭✭✭✭
    I have not had any issues with any downloads including BofA, this year or ever for that matter.  Have five accounts with BofA - all of them are EWC (I was not lucky enough to get grand-fathered in).  BofA is our primary financial institution with many daily transactions downloaded accurately.  Once in a blue moon I get an error and next day it clears.
    I have read reports of people having issues with BofA's 2FA which puzzles me since I have setup 2FA security with them and as far as Quicken download is concerned all works seamless.  That indicates that BofA's implementation of downloads is inconsistent across users which may explain this OP.
    - Q Win Deluxe user since 2010, US Subs R32.12
    - I don't use Sync, Cloud, Mobile, Web, Bill Pay/Mgr, Tax
    - Techie, Win10 Pro x64 20H2
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Some B of A customers may need to log in to the B of A site and go through the confirmation step shown below. Users will either see this presented automatically or they won't, but if they do, it might help. I was never quite sure what this actually accomplished but there it is.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
  • BK
    BK Member ✭✭✭✭
    Where did you find this image?  Saved image from the past or you actually saw it on today?  I looked around BofA and could not find such thing. Tho I have no issues - just very curious for future reference.  TIA.

- Q Win Deluxe user since 2010, US Subs R32.12
    - I don't use Sync, Cloud, Mobile, Web, Bill Pay/Mgr, Tax
    - Techie, Win10 Pro x64 20H2
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    BK said:
    Where did you find this image?  Saved image from the past or you actually saw it on today?  I looked around BofA and could not find such thing. Tho I have no issues - just very curious for future reference.  TIA.
    It's a saved image. You can't look around for it; you either get presented with it or you don't. I happen to be using Direct Connect, perhaps Express Web Connect users don't see this. I mentioned it in case any users simply never log in to the B of A site but might need to go through this confirmation process.