Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Memorized transactions with splits have stopped working

peter B
peter B Member
I have been using memorized transactions with splits for years. all of a sudden, they stopped working. Is this another removal of features that quicken is know for.
I used to import a transaction from my Financial Institution and Quicken would utilize the memorized payee transaction which had allocations for various tax categories as well as allotments to different accounts. All of a sudden, this feature has stopped working.
It picks up the name of the memorized transaction but not the splits in that transaction. this question was raised in this forum earlier this year and no resolution was provided but the discussion was closed.

Comments

• Rad
    Rad Member
    Memorized payee category and split details are consistently incorrect. When you edit and correct recurring memorized payee split information, it is not retained?
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rad said:
    Memorized payee category and split details are consistently incorrect. When you edit and correct recurring memorized payee split information, it is not retained?
    I suggest you save a backup (press Ctrl + B) and rebuild your Memorized Payee List: press Ctrl + Shift and select Tools > Memorized Payee List
  • jfclague
    jfclague Member ✭✭✭✭
    Rad said:
    Try turning off syncing to Quicken cloud. This is what has caused my issues, I have had syncing to Quicken cloud and have no issues.
  • jfclague
    jfclague Member ✭✭✭✭
    Do you have Quicken Cloud sync on? If so, you need to turn it off (this has been an issue for several releases).
  • jfclague
    jfclague Member ✭✭✭✭
    I'm now on Windows version R31.5 and still having the same problem. When will this be fixed?
  • djsalisch
    djsalisch Member
    When I try entering transactions and memorized payees pop up, the category has been dropped off, or in the case of split transactions, only the first category of the previous transaction comes forward.
    Seems like this has only recently started. Must be related to an update.
  • JD99
    JD99 Member ✭✭
    I noticed the same issue too, within the last month or so.