Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Quicken HB&RP Has become excruciatingly SLOW

Quicken Home, Business and Rental Property has become extremely slow for most operations,   Recon after verifying downloads, switching between accounts, Loading OSU summary report. It is taking 15 - 20 seconds for each of these actions.
8 core CPU @ 3500 MHz, Windows 10 pro 20H2, Quicken HB&RP R30.14.
This is especially sad because of all of the work done on the OSU update time that was done earlier this year. It's like nothing was accomplished, and the other tasks taking so long, it takes me at least an hour to do all of my banking now, which used to take 15-20 minutes. Please Help...

Comments

• Quicken Hugh
    Quicken Hugh Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Greg Brown,
    Sorry to hear that QWin HBR has been running slowly for you recently.
    Let's try a few things to help you get back up to speed.
    Please go through each step in this article, and then, if need be, each step in this additional article

From what you have described, it does not appear to be an issue of not meeting the minimum system requirements.
    In all other regards, is your Windows computer running quickly and properly? Do you have some cloud service which might be trying to save your data as it's in use by Quicken? Has anything else on your computer changed recently? 
    And you are running both the Quicken software and your Qdata file off your local hard drive - not off some network nor cloud service, yes?

If you will please, go through each step in the articles above and let us know how you turn out. If need be, you are welcome to contact support directly for help too.
  • Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks very much for your help. I did a copy, which took forever, and after the copy we are back to normal. I guess I had some issues with the data file.