Fidelity - Error OL-327-B

CaptainJJ
CaptainJJ Member
Getting this error when downloading from Fidelity. States financial institution rejected this transaction because of an invalid date range. Have spent many hours with premium support, deactivated and reactivated online accounts to no avail. Fidelity does not have an answer either. Condition appears to have started with last week Quicken software update.
Any suggestions welcomed.
Tagged:

Answers

• Hello @CaptainJJ

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I was taking a look to see if I could find any info about the issue and I did stumble into an old thread with users experiencing a similar issue as well. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7154618/date-out-of-range-error-on-fidelity-direct-connect-ol-327-b

Going off what one of them recommended let's see if we're able to solve the issue by resetting the DTSTART.

Across the top Select Tools > Online Center
    (Hold CTRL + Shift) Click on contact info at the top.
    On the Screen that follows make sure Fidelity is selected in the selection .
    Click DTSTART and set the date to the current day if it's not already
    Click refresh once the dates been set.

Once you have a chance to try this out let us know if we're able to get anything different. 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Already tried this and it did not fix the problem. Also deactivated and reactivated online for each account. Only one of four accounts I have with Fidelity is having this problem. Fidelity support could not help.
  • By the way just holding the control key and clicking contact works.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 17
    Hello @CaptainJJ

Thank you for the response and the additional details. Although I apologize that you were unable to gain any traction when contacting Fidelity.

I would next recommend contacting support by phone for a review of the logs to help locate the error to be able to provide more details to Fidelity. You may also request that support contact, Fidelity, with you to help better explain the issue. 

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken is unable to escalate or correct any OL errors as they are Direct Connect errors. These errors come directly from the financial institution server and Quicken does not have access to this server.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • I know this is a Fidelity issue and I contacted them first. However they walked me through the download date range process to no avail. Fidelity recommended I contact Quicken support and perhaps create a new file for possible corrupt file condition. I did contact Quicken Prime support twice and both reps went through the same thing and no correction. Kind of frustrating being sent back and forth. This problem started with the last Quicken software revision. I don't presume that is a coincidence but may be something to look into on the part of Quicken. I have used Quicken since it's inception and this has never happened. More so, the problem is not present in two other Fidelity accounts I have. By the way the date reset change process comes back to 1/1/1970 regardless of how many times I change it for the Fidelity accounts. It does change to new settings with any other account I choose. That is a Quicken issue not a Fidelity issue. Believe Quicken should look into this before it gets worse.
This discussion has been closed.