BBVA Compass - Missing downloaded transactions and data entries

This discussion was created from comments split from: Fidelity Sync Issues.

Comments

• Andy_G
    Andy_G Member ✭✭
    I think I am having a similar problem. When I perform one step update to my BBVA account, several deposits and debits don't show up. Shall use the same procedure you suggested? Some detailed explanation of the procedure would be good to know as to what is actually happening. Thanks.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Andy_G

I don't think that my suggested solution applies to your situation.  Above, the OP was describing making manual entries into a register and having them "disappear" immediately after entering them.  My thought is that the sort on the register was moving them off-screen - they didn't disappear, they just went out of view.

It is possible that your issue could be the same, but from the 2nd sentence above you seem to be saying that there may be an issue involving transactions that don't download during an update.  If you can give some additional information, that will be helpful.

Frankx 

Quicken H&B-Subscription Ver. 34.24 - Windows 10-Home Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • Andy_G
    Andy_G Member ✭✭
    There are several recent deposits, debits and Bill Pay that don't show up in my file after doing one step update. I have manually entered them in the file. This is may be the first time I have noticed this. The bank in question is BBVA Compass
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Andy_G,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a follow-up response yet.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

How recently did you notice this issue started occurring? Does it happen when downloading transactions via One Step Update only, or do you receive the same result when attempting to download transactions via the Update Now option found in the Gear-icon on the top-right of your transactions register?

Also, could you please specify which option in our Financial Institution list you are using to connect with BBVA Compass (see list below) as well as which connection method you have it set up with - Express Web Connect or Direct Connect?

Last, are you receiving any error codes and/or messages after the One Step Update has completed that you can provide us with?

The more details you are able to provide, the better we will be able to assist.

Please, check back and let us know! 
    -Quicken Anja