Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Keep getting account lock

I have been attempting to add Bank of America online bill but i keep getting unable to connect due to account locked . I logon normally to account no problems and transactions download ok . Any suggestions

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Robert Alexander,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, do you receive the Account Locked error message before being able to add the account successfully or after the account has been added? If you don't mind, could you please post a screenshot of the error message?

If needed, please review this Community FAQ on how to attach a screenshot to your response. Or you can also drag and drop a screenshot to your response if the option to attach is not available to you.

Please, check back and let us know!
    -Quicken Anja