Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Online Sync Process reports a ????.com address... Should be ?????.org

I have used Quicken for years connecting to a ????.org address via web connect using my credentials... Today my sync's no longer work and my credit union shows on Quicken bank list to add accounts but website located at top of screen states the ????.com address (should be ???.org) . My attempts to sync are failing...

I pay the yearly subscription fee to Quicken for primary purpose of easy download and sync'ng of my accounts.

Can Quicken make this change? Or Does bank/credit union have to make change? If credit union must make change - Does entity have to have a license? or purchase license to offer service to customers?
Tagged:

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    It would be most helpful if you told us the actual name of your CU ... so that we can look it up in Q.  Your problem is almost impossible to address otherwise.
    Also, what Q product are you running, what is the BUILD of that product and what is your "Membership valid until" date.  All of this info can be found by doing HELP,
    About Quicken.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP