Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Westgate Mastercard (Comenity) online account information gone

My account and my wife's account information just disappeared, and I cannot find any information on setting up the accounts online, either with Westgate or Comenity Bank. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks, Harry Sparks

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @kn4s

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue. If you find that you are suddenly missing an account, I would start by restoring a backup.

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-backup-or-restore-your-quicken-data

If you were to add an account, new you will most likely end up with less history than you previously had.

Do you recall what happened prior to this account going missing to help us provide steps to prevent this from occurring in the future?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • kn4s
    kn4s Member ✭✭
    Tyka, I don't think I described my problem very clearly. Both accounts are still there, I'm just missing the online setup information for my wife's account. I think this might have happened in the last update. When going to set the account up online, nothing shows up for Westgate Mastercard, just West Gate Bank Mortgage, West Gate Bank-Personal, and West Gate Bank-Business (not Westgate). If I choose Comenity Bank, lots of names show up, but nothing for Westgate. I didn't know there was a problem until I received error messages when performing the one step updates for the account. I think that happened on 12/8/20. My last confirmed download was 12/5/20. I don't understand why the online information disappeared from just one of my accounts.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @kn4s

Thank you for clarifying the issue further, I apologize for the misunderstanding.

I also do not see an instance for Commenity-Westgate in the bank list. I do not have any insight as to why this is, if the option was previously available I apologize.

If your account is still connected, are you able to verify the financial institution that is being used for that account?

This is located under Tools > Account List > Edit > Online Services.

Also, what is the error message that you initially received?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~