Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Out of Cycle Payments to Credit Cards and Online eBillers

If is a very common thing to make middle-of-the billing cycle payments to certain billers, (example, credit card accounts or mortgage holders). As a practice, I have always paid my major credit card twice a month, even though they bill only once each month. This is because of twice each month paydays. Quicken online billpay rejects the middle of the month payment because the billers online system indicates the possibility of a duplicate payment. Instead of an outright refusal to permit an out-of-cycle payment, I suggest exploring the possibility of permitting the payment after a warning message is accepted. I know the biller will accept the electronic payment because I am still able to post an electronic payment from my bank billpay service. This would also fix a potential issue where an ebill is not received from the biller for the cycle.

Striving to make Quicken better.
Inaugural (Intuit) Quicken user ... still here.
3 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @RFB

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that this feature isn't currently offered.

I have changed your post to an idea so that others may vote on this feature. Be sure to navigate to the top of this post and click the up arrow to add your vote!

When Ideas have gained enough traction, they are reviewed by our development team for future consideration.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~