Reverse order of transactions on same date transactions, on Bank of America BOA, web connect.

• Bank of America and Webconnect download.
• Once downloaded, I click on the file.
• Everything is imported.
• BUT, THERE IS THE PROBLEM:
ALL transaction order within the same date are in different order they show up in Q register and in the bank account.

§ That waste me a lot of time because I can't do that, make it very hard to balance account where there is a mistake.
Tagged:

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    For transactions on  the same  date, in what order  are they appearing in  Q?
    Also,  when you click the Gear icon to the far right of your account name, and then click "Sorting Options" are any of the radio buttons selected?
    Lastly, have you looked at the OFXLog to see in what order BofA is sending the transactions?
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • albator159
    albator159 Member ✭✭
    Thanks for trying to helping, I appreciate.

The gear icon is: sorted by date.

I downloaded the OFX file. I found this: the file conserve the exact same order as what it is showed into the bank account.

Or are you talking about an OFXlog file, I will look for such a file, where would that be?

I enclosed a picture, a picture is a 1000 words. On the right is the Bank account, on left is Quicken. THe bank account is cut into 2, because the page was ending.
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try sorting the register by Date / Order Entered instead of Date. This sort order is available only in the register's "Actions" gear menu.
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.