Home Welcome to the Community! Questions about using the Community?
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

SUGGESTION: Why not create a category for Investing Issues?

Based on my own experience and what I have read on this forum, I respectfully suggest that a category on Investment Issues is needed. Recent subjects that would certainly be appropriate for this category are: How to handle sweep accounts when they are not the same as the Brokerage Account, The whole subject of Options Trading and how to handle them in Quicken. Moving money from one account to another in an IRA or 40x situation, i.e. moving a sum from a mutual fund account to a brokerage account in the same IRA, How to handle retirement rollovers between accounts, and the subject of managing and tracking RMAs in a retirement account.

Striving to make Quicken better.
Inaugural (Intuit) Quicken user ... still here.

Best Answer

Answers

• Rocket J SquirrelRocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
  • RFBRFB Member ✭✭
    How come it does not appear on the "All Categories" page? Just re-checked.
    Inaugural (Intuit) Quicken user ... still here.
  • NotACPANotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    You need to select Quicken for Windows, and THEN select Investing.  Investing is a sub-topic ...not a MAIN topic (like  "Windows")
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP