Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Credit Card downloads-multiple cards on same primary account

What is the proper procedure for setting up citi(Costco) account where there are two cards on the account where each card carries a different last four numbers. All the transactions for the account show up on the same billing statement. But when I download the primary card transactions do not show up. I reviewed my setup and see that in the account number I have entered the secondary card number for the account. Is this the problem and how do I correct it?

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    If there's only one billing statement, then there's only one account ... it just has 2 cards issued on that account.
    Deactivate the account and re-activate it using the primary card number.
    I have this same situation with one of my cards and enrolling the primary card number works perfectly.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • wilddan
    wilddan Member
    Downloading transactions is broken; Citi Tech Support indicated that Quicken changed something on the last version which broke this function. Their only advice is to wait for Quicken to fix this in their next update.
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    I have no issues with Citi transactions, but Online Biller has been down since mid-August. I know there is an open alert, but this is a very long tome not to be able to retrive card payment balances and dates.

Has anyone had better success with Citi cards? Did Refreshing the Biller or removing readding the Online Biller help or make things worse?

Thanks.