Failed to save any report

Hi:

After upgrading to Windows Quicken Deluxe subscription, i am no longer able to save any new custom report.

What happens is when i create a new report, it is available to execute in the current Quicken session, there are no errors reported

When i shut down and restart Quicken, the report is not listed. I've tried to repair the Quicken file and i get the same problem.

My previous custom reports do appear, but when i try to change the name of the report, it also has the same problem. If i change a parameter in the report, it does save that.

Anyone have any other suggestions or come across this problem?
Tagged:

Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Changed reports don't save automatically. You have to explicitly save the report by clicking on the floppy disk icon in the report window or pressing ALT-S.
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
  • lesw1
    lesw1 Member
    I have same issue. It saves most recent parameter changes as long as I work on report. But will not save the report itself. I have tried clicking on disk icon, also Alt-S, and trying to backup file. I've used Quicken for many years, never had this issue. Version R30.14
  • Deee
    Deee Member
    I was able to resolve my issue by using the quicken file copy function to create a new copy of my quicken file. Using the new copied file I was able to save new reports. Hope this resolves your issue