Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Transactions are no longer downloading reliably

This discussion was created from comments split from: Banking downloads.

Comments

• David Bell
    David Bell Member ✭✭
    I have this issue with the account that is set up in the new bill pay process, as the payor account. The transaction download is hit and miss. Some are downloaded, some are not. Most are delayed. The bank website shows them, but they don't show up when I download in Quicken. Before the bill pay change-over, I had no problem with this account. It is a small local bank.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @David Bell

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using as well as the name of the financial institution.

Do you receive any error codes or messages?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • David Bell
    David Bell Member ✭✭
    edited December 2020
    I am using Quicken Premier 2020 for Windows, Version R30.14, Build 27.1.30.14
    The institution is Iroquois Federal Savings and Loan, Watseka, IL
    I have downloaded transactions successfully from this institution for 10+ years
    I get no error messages. Some transactions come right through. Others are delayed or don't ever appear.
    I download from several other accounts, with no issues.
    This institution is my bill-pay account. The problems started, I think, when I changed over to the new bill pay system.
  • David Bell
    David Bell Member ✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Tyka,

Maybe you could take a look at another concern that I have. It involves Quick Pay bill reminders. I have set three of my Quick Pay bills to be entered into the register of my paying account 20 days in advance. They are not appearing in this way. I have a screen shot showing the Edit Bill Reminder settings. Please refer to the attached JPG.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Dave
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @David Bell

If you are still needing assistance with missing transactions, please take a moment to review the steps and information provided here.

If the trouble persists and this is an ongoing issue, please contact support directly for advanced troubleshooting and possible escalation.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

In regards to the issue with auto-enter, this is a known issue and is currently being investigated.

If you haven't already, I would take a moment to review the ongoing discussion available here.

You may "bookmark" this conversation by selecting the gold star in the top right. This will notify you of any updates or changes.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.