Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Synchrony Store Cards

It looks like Synchrony manages a number of store cards. I tried creating unique User IDs for each account but can not get the One step Update to work. The export/download option almost works. Is there a way to use One Step Update with Synchrony?

Best Answer

• DashQuark
    DashQuark Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    My quicken info:
    Year: 2020
    Version: R30.14
    Build: 27.1.30.14
    Version: 10.0.19041 Build 19041

Finally Success!

It turns out that there is a specific Amazon Synchrony Bank Card. The generic Synchrony Bank Card does not work.

Answers

• deanz
    deanz Member
    I download credit card transactions from the amazon credit cards (uses Synchrony). It takes the same userid/password as the website. I'm not sure if that is the card you are talking about. Connect method was Express Web Connect.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @DashQuark

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using as well as the name of the card(s) that you are trying to add.

Do you receive any error codes or messages?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • DashQuark
    DashQuark Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    My quicken info:
    Year: 2020
    Version: R30.14
    Build: 27.1.30.14
    Version: 10.0.19041 Build 19041

Finally Success!

It turns out that there is a specific Amazon Synchrony Bank Card. The generic Synchrony Bank Card does not work.