Continuing CC-502 error messages

For the past 2 months, I continue to receive CC-502 error messages whenever I try to update Quicken to my PNC accounts. There was a notice in November that the error had been resolved but I continue to get the same errors. What is going on?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @friedmal,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question, though I apologize for any misunderstanding and the continuous error you are receiving when connecting to PNC.

The CC-502 error with PNC has not been resolved yet and is still an open alert and ongoing issue that is being worked on.

Please, refer to this active PNC Community Alert for more information and updates.
    -Quicken Anja

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @friedmal,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question, though I apologize for any misunderstanding and the continuous error you are receiving when connecting to PNC.

The CC-502 error with PNC has not been resolved yet and is still an open alert and ongoing issue that is being worked on.

Please, refer to this active PNC Community Alert for more information and updates.
    -Quicken Anja
  • I finally tried deactivating and reactivating my PNC Accounts today. It worked.
  • ScottN
    ScottN Member
    When you deactivated and reactivated, how much additional data did you have to deal with? I'm months behind my updates due to 3 key PNC issues:
    - CC-502 as you stated above
    - Checking account stops working, reset up and stops working again
    - I get duplicate entries on my credit card
    + once when transaction occurs
    + once when statement is created

I'm concerned deactivating and reactivating my account will result in a nightmare in clean-up of transaction. Any suggestions is appreciated.
  • WinSub
    WinSub Member
    ScottN, I don't know if this will help. We have only CC accounts with PNC. I picked one and deactivated/reactivated it. It then downloaded both CCs. I had one duplicate in the account I reactivated and it was a payment. I deleted it during reconcile and all is fine. This was a little over a week ago.