Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Capital One Accounts needs Attention

I have my Capital One account appearing in the "needs attention" section of the bills & income tab , and I can't seem to delete them, link to a biller, edit, or fix them in anyway. Even though I only have one Capital One credit card, capital one appears 3x in the 'Needs Attention" section. I deleted the On-line access for the account under the tools menu, but capital one still appears in the needs attention section. This problem has been going on for several months now.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Reiner

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you have not done so already, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

Please skip the step that states to add the bills back to the file, Capital One may not be added as online billers at this time.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Reiner

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you have not done so already, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

Please skip the step that states to add the bills back to the file, Capital One may not be added as online billers at this time.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Reiner
    Reiner Member ✭✭
    Thank-you for your quick reply. I removed all of the on-line billers as suggested, but the Capital One accounts did not go away until I used the 'Validate On- Billers" command.