Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

One step update stopped working

One step update stopped working. the last successful update was Dec 8th. I am using Quicken starter edition version R30.14 . I use Chase Bank. It seems to run and says complete but no new transactions show up.

Best Answer

• T.Day
    T.Day Member
    Accepted Answer
    I did get update to work. By clicking tools, account list in the drop down. Then in the account list click YES improve connection. I think I had to answer yes again but when it was all done communicating to the bank, update worked again.
    The difference now is I have to enter my password every time . The little key is gone. I hope this helps someone .

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @T.Day

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

Are you able to successfully update if you update through register?
    1. Open the transaction register for the account with the error message.
    2. Click the Gear Icon in the upper right of the register and select Update Now.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
    4. Repeat these steps for each account with this error.
    Do you receive any error messages when attempting to update this way?

Lastly, please Choose the Tools menu in the upper left then select Account List. Click Edit next to your account, then choose the Online Services tab at the top and provide the connection type being used.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • T.Day
    T.Day Member
    I did what you said, there is no error message it says One Step update complete, zero new transactions. I've included a picture.
  • T.Day
    T.Day Member
    Another thing I did was to move my account from my laptop to a new desktop. They both worked for a day . Now they both don't work. I am about ready to erase it from my desktop and start over .
  • jlc
    jlc Member
    Having exactly the same problem. l can download directly from sites, but one step update thinks there are no transactions. I have reset the accounts, but it didn't work.
  • mnment
    mnment Member
    Same problem here. R30.14 Build 27.1.30.14
  • jlc
    jlc Member
    Me too. R30.14 Build 27.1.30.14. That most recent update maybe?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue.

At this time, I would recommend contacting support directly for a review of the logs to help determine the cause of this error message.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to research this issue further to provide a solution.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • T.Day
    T.Day Member
    Accepted Answer
    I did get update to work. By clicking tools, account list in the drop down. Then in the account list click YES improve connection. I think I had to answer yes again but when it was all done communicating to the bank, update worked again.
    The difference now is I have to enter my password every time . The little key is gone. I hope this helps someone .
This discussion has been closed.