Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Bank of America Connect issue

Having some connectivity issues with Bank of America. The curious issue is that when I did connect, the payment I had scheduled through BofA showed as being scheduled on BofA but still showed as "send" on Quicken...See attached pics 08-00-14 shows payment scheduled on BofA website, 08-00-43 shows payment still set for "send" on Quicken and 08-01-19 shows last connect info for BofA on Quicken.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Greg Brown,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize for any trouble experienced.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

I would just like some clarification first in order to better assist your further.

Was the scheduled payment initiated through Quicken using Direct Connect Bill Pay or through Bank of America's website and then downloaded to Quicken (using Direct Connect as your connection method)? 

Please, check back and let us know!
    -Quicken Anja
  • Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member ✭✭✭✭
    R30.14
    I posted earlier that the issue was resolved but it has not been. I am unable to delete the voided transaction. There were 2 transactions One that was originally added, that I deleted online but couldn't be deleted from Quicken. And a second one that was added. I have deleted all transactions from BofA, but cannot delete the second transaction from Quicken. Is there a way to delete the transaction from the register without regard to the transaction wanting to go online to delete?
  • Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member ✭✭✭✭
    Here are pics from my previous post...
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for the update and screenshots.

In that case, if you haven't already, please review this support article and follow the troubleshooting instructions that are provided for the error you are receiving.

Let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Anja