Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

I need to change my username displayed in the Quicken community

I need to change my username displayed in the Quicken community

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    The username has been updated as requested! You may need to refresh the page to see the changes.

You may not respond to posts on the Community via email, you will need to visit the Community add a response.

We are waiting for an update from our service provider to update the email verbiage, I apologize for the confusion.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Hello @DavidVMazza

My name is Tyka and I am Moderator for the Quicken Community. I am able to make username changes to your Community account.

Please provide the name that you would like to use and I will update your information for you!

Thank you!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • PizzaWis71
    PizzaWis71 Member ✭✭
    PizzaWis71
  • PizzaWis71
    PizzaWis71 Member ✭✭
    You said I could reply to your email directly but the email was sent from a "do not reply" email address and it bounced back. :/
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Accepted Answer
    The username has been updated as requested! You may need to refresh the page to see the changes.

You may not respond to posts on the Community via email, you will need to visit the Community add a response.

We are waiting for an update from our service provider to update the email verbiage, I apologize for the confusion.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Dannyboyy
    Dannyboyy Member
    I also need to change my username in quicken support
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @PMaytham1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and adding to this discussion.

Please, respond with what username you would like yours changed to, so we can promptly fulfill your request! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • Dannyboyy
    Dannyboyy Member
    Please change my username to Dannyboy
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Dannyboyy said:
    Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately, the username "Dannyboy" that you requested is already in use. Therefore, I have changed your username to "Dannyboyy" instead.  If you still wish to have a different username, please respond again with your preference!

Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dannyboyy said:

Were you on the Quicken Board at Get Satisfaction as Dannyboy? Were you using the same Email Address on both boards?
    thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R32.12  USA & Quicken 2017 HBRP R20.6 USA
                       Windows 10 Pro 32 & 64-Bit Build 21359.1
    also            Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19042.928

Note: Holding Down the Left Shift Key or Left Ctrl Key produces Window with Quicken 2019 in the Title Bar when click About Quicken,

View: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7859218/work-with-copies-of-your-actual-quicken-data-files/p1?new=1

• Dannyboyy
    Dannyboyy Member
    I'm not sure what the "Quicken Board at Get Satisfaction" is? But I don't think so. Changing my public username is all I wanted to accomplish. Thank you for your help.