Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Chase - anyone receiving Error OL-332 today instead of yesterday's Error OL-294

sshinr
sshinr Member ✭✭
I am now receiving Error Code OL-332 A instead of yesterday's error OL-294 A with Chase . I have not changed passcodes. What are next steps, please?

Answers

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    I just found this article on the OL-332 error message, see if this helps:
    Message When Using Online Services: OL-332 or OL-330 (quicken.com)
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • sshinr
    sshinr Member ✭✭
    > @Chris_QPW said:
    > I just found this article on the OL-332 error message, see if this helps:
    > Message When Using Online Services: OL-332 or OL-330 (quicken.com)

Thanks, Chris. I saw that article earlier today. Just like Quicken Sarah suggested in the Alerts category to follow the steps in an article to deactivate and reactivate as a solution to codes 297 and 294 with Chase, it doesn't make it accurate. I have not changed any passwords for the Quicken/Chase account. Something else is up...
  • jtgdc
    jtgdc Member ✭✭
    @sshinr, I'm having the same issues with Chase. I've now changes my password twice on the Chase website and then updated in Quicken -- all to no avail. Something's definitely up....
  • sshinr
    sshinr Member ✭✭
    > @jtgdc said:
    > @sshinr, I'm having the same issues with Chase. I've now changes my password twice on the Chase website and then updated in Quicken -- all to no avail. Something's definitely up....

Thank you for responding. I called Quicken Tech support, they deactivated and reactivated account and all is now well.
  • sshinr
    sshinr Member ✭✭
    To clarify, code 332 had Nothing to do with inputting a passcode or user id incorrectly.