Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Issues with Alliant CU

This discussion was created from comments split from: Cannot Add 2nd account from Alliant Credit Union.

Comments

• sNashville
    sNashville Member ✭✭
    I'm also have problems with my Alliant Credit Union accounts both in Quicken Windows Desktop and Simplifi.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @sNashville,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and have not received a response yet.

First, could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, could you please elaborate and explain the issue you are experiencing with Alliant Credit Union and Quicken for Windows? Are you receiving any error code(s) and/or message(s) that you could provide us with?

The more information you are able to provide us with, the better we will be able to assist you further.

Please, check back and let us know! 

For assistance with Simplifi, please visit and reach out to our Simplifi Community.
    -Quicken Anja
  • sNashville
    sNashville Member ✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Quicken version

Year 2020
    Version R30.14
    Build 27.1.30.14

Error: CC-800

More about the problem:

it constantly asks me for credentials to add accounts.

I even deactivated both all my Alliant accounts and then re-added them and saved them to the Vault. I complete all the tasks to reconnect them to One Step Update. Then it takes me back to "Add Account" for Alliant. I do it again and it takes me back to "Add Account" again.

I cancel out of that cycle, and click a one step update. Then it prompts me to "Add Account" again!
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @sNashville

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response.

If you have not done so already, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

Please let us know if these steps work to correct the error.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • sNashville
    sNashville Member ✭✭
    @Quicken_Tyka

So now the transactions appear to be downloading, and I did a repair on my file.

I'm still prompted during each One Step Update with a screen to login to Alliant to add accounts.
This discussion has been closed.