Quick Pay Default Date

Why, in Bill Pay Manager on the Bills & Income Screen, when I click QUICK PAY to pay a bill, does it set a date 1 or 2 years from now. I always have to change the year back to 2020.

Answers

• Quicken Hugh
    Quicken Hugh Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @craigpinto
    The QBM Quick Pay function always defaults to a date 1 or 2 years in the future?  That is indeed unexpected.

Just double check - is the correct day/date/year/time zone set on your computer?

Can you post a screen shot of this? At this moment, I don't yet have enough information to point you to an ultimate resolution. If you have not already done so, update your  Q software, and computer's OS.
    In the Q data file, please File > File Operations > Validate and repair > check the box to validate, then click OK. In the Notepad pop-up - are there any notes about parts of your data file needing attention? (If so, what?)

Please post back to this thread with additional details so we might be better able to help you get this sorted out.
  • craigpinto
    craigpinto Member ✭✭
    Yes, all software up to date. I don't a tool here to attach an image. Thank you
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Did you actually check the date/time clock on your computer in Windows?  You need need go into Windows settings.  What Windows are you on?  Like Windows 10 or 8, etc.
  • craigpinto
    craigpinto Member ✭✭
    Hi.... yes, it's correct in Sys Settings. Each bill is different. Some default to today or the next pmt due date, which is correct, but some are 3 months in the future, or 2 years in the future.