Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Unable to download transactions for one account in my Wesbanco bank account!

I have a very interesting problem. I have 10 accounts within Wesbanco that are connected to quicken. I download all the accounts perfectly, but there is one account that I never get any transactions. I have transactions but I never ever get anything downloaded.

I did all the following:
Deactivated my account and Reconnected
Deactivated my account and rebooted and then reconnected
Reset Account

Quicken always shows that the connection was made, but I get no transactions from the bank.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do solve or troubleshoot this?
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod

Hello @Chris Bogdon

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

Also, what type of account is the account in question? Is this a banking or investment account?

Lastly, please Choose the Tools menu in the upper left then select Account List. Click Edit next to your account, then choose the Online Services tab at the top and provide the connection type being used.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Chris BogdonChris Bogdon Member ✭✭
    Sorry - I'm using Quicken 2020, R30.14 Build 27.1.30.14

The Account is a Banking Checking Account.

The type of connection is "Direct Connect"

I have 5 other accounts with Direct Connect with the same bank and they work fine. However, the one account will not download any new transactions.
  • Hello @Chris Bogdon

Thank you for the update and letting know some more details. I'd like to see if we're potentially having the same issues in a test file. This will give us some more information to work with to see what could be causing the one account to not download.  I'll leave instructions down below.

1. Choose File menu > New Quicken File.

Advanced Data File Troubleshooting to Correct Problems With Quicken for Windows

1. Select New Quicken File.

1. Click OK.
    2. In the File name field, enter the name of the new file, then click Save. Use a name like "Test File" to tell it apart from your main file. 

Don't use any of these characters: * ? < > | " : \ / (asterisk, question mark, left and right-angle bracket, pipe, straight quotation marks, colon, BACKSLASH, FORWARD SLASH). Also, don't add the .qdf extension; Quicken does that for you.

1. Sign in with your Quicken ID. If you are prompted to create a Quicken ID but already have one, click Sign In under the Create Account prompt. 

1. Select to not use Mobile.
    2. Click Add Account to start adding accounts to the new file.

After adding accounts, see if you are experiencing the same problems in this test file. Try only adding the account we're having trouble with if that's an option as well. Also we'll want to make sure we're still selected on Direct connect.

Once you get a chance to try let us know how it goes. If you have any questions please let us know.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco