Payment to Discover always fails

Every month, my payment to Discover fails with
"Quicken was unable to process your payment because your external bank account ending in XXXXX must first be validated on the Discover website. Your payment has been canceled. "

My bank account has been on my Discover account long before Quicken Bill Manger. There is no problem on my Discover Account. And when I pay from my Discover account using the same bank account, it works fine.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @PeterK

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you're experiencing this trouble.

If you have not done so already, please take a moment to review the steps available here

Please let us know if these steps work to resolve the issue.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @PeterK

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you're experiencing this trouble.

If you have not done so already, please take a moment to review the steps available here

Please let us know if these steps work to resolve the issue.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • marckira
    marckira Member
    Hello Quicken Tyka,
    I reviewed the steps listed in the link above and they resolved my issue. Please make sure the Bill Manager support personnel are aware of this fix, I have been working with the support desk for weeks on this issue, without any resolution until I read this thread.

Thank you,
    Marc