Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Connection to banks seems to be lost.

So during an update, quicken said something about sync to the online something and when it finished everything was screwed up. So I load a prior back up and turned that online mobile sync whatever thing off. However my PSECU accounts seem to have stopped updating. They pretended like they were updating, but they were downloading or updating the balance.

So I tried the reset account. That failed. It was missing my bank money market and HELOC accounts. it also had the option to link the checking account, but the drop down to check / choose the existing checking account didn't work.

So I went with deactivate and reactivate. Still missing accounts but the drop down to link the checking account to the existing checking account worked. However the HELOC and Money market are still missing. Quicken suggested I remove them from one step update. Helpful.

Figured I would go for reset, back to the same thing. Missing accounts and drop down doesn't work.

Is this one of those Quicken things you have to ignore until they get around to fixing it?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Richard130Richard130 Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Well after two support session and a pile of activate deactivates and a moving the file around and validations, reconnections, its finally working. Still no idea why that one bank stopped....

Answers

@Chris_QPW Hey expert guy?
  • Chris_QPWChris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry I don't know anything about this problem.  Maybe someone else will come by with some suggestions.  Contacting Quicken support in these cases is always a good start.  Contact Quicken Support
    (I'm using the latest Quicken subscription version)
    Accepted Answer
    Well after two support session and a pile of activate deactivates and a moving the file around and validations, reconnections, its finally working. Still no idea why that one bank stopped....