Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Online payees list is greyed out since last update

After using online payees for years, I cannot access it any longer. Checked with bank and I am enrolled. How do I fix this?

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Kr4mj,

When you say the list is "greyed out" are you referring to the buttons at the bottom of the list - "New", "Use" and "Pay"?  In the Financial Institution dropdown box at the top of the screen - are your bank or banks listed?

Frankx 

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R29.20 - Build 27.1.29.20  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • SDH_DHH
    SDH_DHH Unconfirmed, Member
    I also have the issue where the "Online Payee List" option is greyed out under Tools. I recently upgraded to the Premier edition from the Deluxe edition for the specific purpose of utilizing Online Payments through Quicken so it is quite frustrating that I can't even access the option for the Online Payee List. How do I get this fixed? :s :s
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @4hs

You may need to refresh your branding - see this Quicken article LINK - and follow the steps under "If you have updated from a recently discontinued version of Quicken to the latest release"

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R29.20 - Build 27.1.29.20  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • SDH_DHH
    SDH_DHH Unconfirmed, Member
    Thanks. I figured it out as online payments from Quicken have now moved to Bill Pay Quick Pay versus the old Online Payee List.