Home Quicken for Windows Errors and Troubleshooting (Windows)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

The "Portfolio X-Ray" function is not working as of 12/19/20 8:15am

The Portfolio X-Ray function (which benchmarks your investments vs. specific index data) was not functioning this morning. None of my investment data was populating the application and the application would show "zero's" for all data elements. Last time this application went down, it was weeks before it was restored.

Answers

• I'm experiencing the same problem this morning.
  • knesbachknesbach Windows Beta Beta
    edited December 2020
    I'm having the same Issue.

My issue is that Portfolio X-Ray is not including my Mutual Funds and ETFs
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I would first try to sign out and sign back into the program and see if that resolves the issue.
    1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    2. Click sign in as a different user
    3. Type "yes" to sign out
    4. After you sign out, sign back in with the same Quicken ID

Please let me know if this issue persists after completing this step.

-Quicken Tyka-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • pgavonpgavon Member
    I signed out and signed back in. It did not work. There is still no data populating the Portfolio X-Ray function.
  • pgavonpgavon Member
    Portfolio X-Ray functionality returned this morning. My guess is it had something to do with Morningstar or Quicken doing some kind of maintenance over the weekend.