Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Transactions are no longer downloading

This discussion was created from comments split from: Transactions are no longer downloading reliably.

Comments

• Z-man
    Z-man Member ✭✭
    same issue. Transactions from Captital One, Fidelity Visa (Elan Financial), Discover Savings all are not updating with new transactions. No errors. I am also running Quicken Premier 2020 for Windows, Version R30.14, Build 27.1.30.14. these are all major financial institutions that were all working, I have made no changes and they now no longer download transactions. Have to assume this is related to this build. Please advise.
  • Hello @Z-man

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering what exactly could be causing this issue. Let's try seeing if by changing the connection channel we're able to find out more. I'll leave steps below on how to do this. 

1.Hold down F4 and select Help > About Quicken.
    2.Select Change Channel. 
    3.Close the pop up and Restart quicken
    4.Check to see if we're able to update any of the accounts.

Try this out and let us know if we're able to get any updates. If not let us know and we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.