Home Quicken for Mac Registers & Transactions (Mac)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Reordering Columns in Credit Card Accounts (WebApp Interface)

scribblingsscribblings Mac Beta Beta
Normally I can re-order the columns in my accounts by dragging the column headings. This works for Bank Accounts and Cash Accounts but not for any of my Credit Card accounts. It's very weird. I can drag the heading and the other headings move out of the way, then it just bounces back and I'm stuck with the default Quicken layout - which I don't like because I like:
In, Clr, Out, Balance, Notes. Makes total sense to me, money-in, money-out, balance, notes.

Answers

• MontanaKarlMontanaKarl Member, Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
    Strange! Works fine for me on Version 6.0.2 (Build 600.37126.100) on Catalina 10.15.7 ... what version are you on and what version of MacOS?

If you right click in the heading area and click Reset to Default (for visible columns), does it work then?

If not, hopefully a superuser will jump in with a brilliant idea (corrupt preferences maybe?).

Quicken Windows and Mac subscription.  Quicken user since 1990.

• scribblingsscribblings Mac Beta Beta
    Works fine in the macOS Desktop Client, doesn't work in the webapp, but only for credit card accounts, which is really odd.
    Normally I can re-order the columns in my accounts by dragging the column headings. This works for Bank Accounts and Cash Accounts but not for any of my Credit Card accounts. It's very weird. I can drag the heading and the other headings move out of the way, then it just bounces back and I'm stuck with the default Quicken layout - which I don't like because I like:
    In, Clr, Out, Balance, Notes. Makes total sense to me, money-in, money-out, balance, notes.
    edited December 2020
    Oops, accidentally posted in the wrong thread, and once posted I can't delete the post. That's a whole different bug.