Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Fidelity is downloading a $1 value for securities.

flyfishertn
flyfishertn Member ✭✭
I spoke/worked at length with an agent who finally declared the problem was on Fidelity's end. Fidelity hasn't changed anything ... Is anyone else having this problem?
Tagged:

Best Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    edited December 2020 Accepted Answer
    Hello @flyfishertn ,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, I apologize for the issue you're having. I believe some users were previously having this issues during the new simple investing that came out previously. I recommend taking a look at the thread available here to see if this may help you with getting your values back to the correct numbers..

Please let us know if this previous discussion helps resolve the issue.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Accepted Answer
    @Quicken Francisco  I "bolded" the "here" in your message to make it more obvious.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    edited December 2020 Accepted Answer
    Hello @flyfishertn ,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, I apologize for the issue you're having. I believe some users were previously having this issues during the new simple investing that came out previously. I recommend taking a look at the thread available here to see if this may help you with getting your values back to the correct numbers..

Please let us know if this previous discussion helps resolve the issue.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • NotACPA
    Accepted Answer
    @Quicken Francisco  I "bolded" the "here" in your message to make it more obvious.
  • flyfishertn
    flyfishertn Member ✭✭
    So the problem is with the "simple" method of tracking security prices ... a bug in Quicken that is unresolved ... I had to delete the accounts and add them back in using the "complete" method and Quicken will then download the correct prices ... too bad because I prefer the simple method ... I was on a chat with two different Quicken agents for over an hour and neither were aware of the problem ...
  • NotACPA
    @flyfishertn, does the TN mean that you're in Tennessee?  I'm in Mid TN.
  • flyfishertn
    flyfishertn Member ✭✭
    Yep ... East TN