Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Problem where I am missing a selection for one of my accounts to download to Quicken

I try to do an Update Online transactions from my banking institution:
1. I enter my credentials for my banking institution
2. I get to the screen to select which account I want to link/add
3. I see a selection of 6 checking and savings accounts, but I have 7 accounts with the bank.
Why don't I see all of my accounts?

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Please provide the version of Quicken being used: select Help > About Quicken
    Please provide the full name of the financial institution and type of the missing account.
    If you are able to sign into financial institution's web site and download the available transactions for the missing account for import into Quicken, I suggest you import the QFX file to add the account register to Quicken.
  • jmatsumo
    jmatsumo Member ✭✭
    2020 / R30.14 / 27.1.30.14
    Fremont Bank
    I am now able to download a QFX file. (a week ago I was only able to download to xls. - Fremont Bank is going through a major change in their systems, and things are changing daily.) I was able to select the transaction dates I need and update with the QFX file, as a workaround.
    Thanks for the suggestion.
    It still is frustration that I have to "manually" do the update.