Ongoing Issues with Citi Bank Credit Cards

It has been since August that I have been able to download a due bill or pdf statement from Citi. Most other billers work as expected, though I do have a different Wells Fargo issue. I know there is an open Alert on Citi, but this has been quite some time. Could it be just me or are others experiencing the same.

Either way, I have avoided doing anything on my end due to the ongoing alert. Is it worth Refreshing the Biller? Deleting and Re-adding Citi? Any other remedy?

Appreciate knowing if just me or affecting all and what is the recommended path forward to remedy this one.

Thanks.

Comments

• Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Surprised no one else with Citi issues nor any feedback on the open Alert since August?

I tried adding Citi Online Biller to a test file today. It added perfectly.

I went to my working file and tried Refreshing Biller and no change. I have not yet unlinked,. deleted Citi, readded Citi and linked to see if that works since there were caveats in other threads not to do anything with Citi until fixed.

Has anything changed with Citi. Shall I try the above?
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    OK, I tried :) I mean how much worse than not working since August? And could always revert to a backup.

So, unlinked Citi Online Biller, deleted CIT Online Biller. Readded and it added and picked up the current (already scheduled to be paid) bill. Relinked. Marked the bill as paid.

Looks right. Will not know until mid month when the next bill should be scraped.

Perhaps this issue is solved?

Will follow up when next bill arrives.