DiscoverCard rejecting Quick Pay payments since August

Anybody else experienced this:

Getting monthly emails since August from Quicken Quick Pay , "Payment failed, Reason: Quicken was unable to process your payment because your external bank account ending in XXXXX4089 must first be validated on the Discover website. Your payment has been canceled.

My bank account is already setup on the Discover website and I can use it if I initiate the payment from their site, just NOT from my Quicken software. No issues with any other of my Quick Pay payments (banks and utilities).

Answers

• Hello @stevesjh

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I was taking a look at the issue you were mentioning and noticed there have been some recent steps posted that I'm unsure if you've tried yet. If not could you try it out and let us know if you're able to get the bill paid. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7884064/faq-discover-card-external-not-validated-quick-pay-error

We're still working on getting it to work without this step but if you have the chance try it out and let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• stevesjh
    stevesjh Member ✭✭
    Still didn't work by adding the last for digits for the account to the Nickname. I've currently deleted the bank information on the Discover website and have re-added it. I'll try another Quick Pay payment again on Monday after the holiday weekend.