Budget Report Category Group totals missing

I use approximately 5-6 Category Groups to organize the categories in my budget. Some categories include a mixture of income, expense, and transfer categories.

When I run a budget report, the Category Group total will not show (in the grey bar) if that category group contains both expense and income categories. The attached image shows a Category Group with Employer Benefits (Income category) and Insurance (expense category).

This is not true for Category Groups without a mixture. For example, a category group with only expense categories will show a total in the gray bar.

Also attached is my report settings.

This total is essential to knowing where I am in my budgeted expenses.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @sNashville

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

What you have described is a bug that has previously been reported.

Please take a moment to open Quicken and navigate to Help > Report a Problem to contribute additional information to research this issue.

Please enter the subject in as "QWIN-2977" and include a sanitized data file if comfortable.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • sNashville
    sNashville Member ✭✭
    @Quicken_Tyka: Thank you. In process. BTW, I ran your file sanitizer remove all the bank information and vault entries. You may want to review that.