Bill and Income tab shows reminders in different currency

Using Quicken Canada Starter Edition V R28.15. On the Bill & Income tab, all of my reminders are showing with a prefix currency of Rs, even though the amounts are CAD ($C), and when I input from there, they are put into the correct account that is $C. My register and net worth are shown in $C.

On the currency list, there is no HOME button to change my default currency. There is a USE button, but it does not seem to have any effect on the registry or the Bills & Income page.

Help?
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @guppy_puppy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We may need some clarification in order to better assist you further.

Do you use any other currency in any of your accounts in Quicken other than CAD? If so, which currency? When did you notice this issue first started happening?

Also, if you don't mind, would you be able to provide us with a screenshot of the currency prefix you are seeing? If needed, please review this Community FAQ on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you do not have the option to add it as an attachment.

Please, check back and let us know!
    -Quicken Anja