Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

US BANK CC-505 Error

Mark Veta
Mark Veta Member ✭✭
Getting US Bank CC-505 Error today

Best Answers

• The Keeper
    The Keeper Member ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize for any frustration that this has caused.

There is currently a known issue with US Bank, Attempting to update will return a CC-505 error.

Please take a moment to visit the alert available here and bookmark the alert by selecting the gold star in the top right-hand corner.

This will notify you via email of any updates or changes to the issue.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• The Keeper
    The Keeper Member ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    @Mark Veta, which method are you using to download from USB?  Please do TOOLS, Account List and look in the "Transaction Download" column  for this info.
    BTW, I downloaded from  USB into 5 different accounts this morning, without problem.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • I'm getting CC-505 as well for US Bank for the last two days.
  • rickatie
    rickatie Member ✭✭
    Same here - been getting this error message since yesterday (Dec 30).
    Going to the bank website and downloading my transactions into quicken
    is a workaround but not what I would like to do. Please attend to this problem ASAP!
  • tom15
    tom15 Member ✭✭
    I have the same issue that started yesterday as well.
  • Mark Veta
    Mark Veta Member ✭✭
    I have reason to believe that this is an issue with US Bank website, more than likely due to high year end traffic volume - including the Stimulus payments!
  • Robert
    Robert Member ✭✭
    Same for me. Started yesterday. Also have had problems just logging into their website or their phone app. Was able to download late last night but got the CC-505 again this morning.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize for any frustration that this has caused.

There is currently a known issue with US Bank, Attempting to update will return a CC-505 error.

Please take a moment to visit the alert available here and bookmark the alert by selecting the gold star in the top right-hand corner.

This will notify you via email of any updates or changes to the issue.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • tbarb
    tbarb Member
    Tried the fix, didn't work, this has been an ongoing issue for 2 days starting on 12/30
  • johnroldan
    johnroldan Member ✭✭
    As Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod stated above, this is a US Bank issue. I was able to communicate with the US Bank Quicken Support supervisor who readily admitted the issues. First, a few days ago, one of their primary access servers "experienced a problem," causing US Bank to reduce connection access, primarily external connections (e.g., Quicken). Then, just as they were opening up extra access availabilities, the federal stimulus payments were announced; which generated an additional, unanticipated run on connections by everyone "wanting to know" if the payment was received. This caused the bank to block most "external" connections, even through their own app! He stated that this will still require "a couple of days to correct." (I expect Monday?)
    I even had difficulty connecting through my laptop's browser, but finally was able to get through. (See, we 'ole foggies still have our ways.) I had to download each account individually into Quicken (total 13 accounts) but I was able to finalize my 2020 accounting before I can financially say goodbye to a pretty sorry year.
  • Robert
    Robert Member ✭✭
    Just tried to download and it worked. Of course, your mileage may vary....